Yes, we do offer Marine Insurance. We provide full coverage Marine Insurance. This covers you against any major dents or damage or loss to part of the vehicle while the shipping vessel, with your cargo laden on board, is on the water. Ask us about the different coverage’s available. With Roll on Roll off shipments no goods are permitted in the vehicles so only the vehicle will be insured.

With shared or exclusive container shipments, personal goods are allowed to be packed in the vehicle and in the container but the goods are not insurable against any damage. The personal goods will be insured against total loss only. The vehicle will be insured for damage and or total loss but will not be insured against damage that is caused by goods packed in the vehicle. For the personal goods to be covered, you will need an itemized packing list of the goods packed in each box and a total count of the boxes and their value. You also need to include the last 6 digits of the vehicle’s VIN on the packing list. This itemized list must be attached to the original Title, presented and signed for at the terminal when the goods are delivered.

With exclusive containers self loaded by the customer, Marine Insurance will only cover total loss.

Total loss cover is when the container is lost or mishandled and the goods in the container are deemed to be damaged to the extent that they cannot be recovered or repaired